With 2021 upon us one of our friends have decided to sell their beloved Amesz. I know they are going to miss it, but their loss is your gain. So here is your chance to grab hold of an awesome off-road expedition-quality vehicle. The vehicle for sale is an Amesz Design motorhome with an excellent pedigree of 4WD off-road capacity combined with the custom designed internal motorhome. The whole unit is in excellent condition inside and outside being owned by an A+ mechanic who has carried out all servicing & repairs. The vehicle is in excellent mechanical condition. Daryl’s knowledge will be available to the new owner, and it will be sold with spare parts and accessories. This vehicle is ready to do another lap of Australia or where ever you may wish to go.
Amesz has a reputation second to none in the industry and their used motorhomes rarely come onto the market. Steve and I have owned our Amesz 10 years and if you read our web site you will know how much we love our AMESZ.
Details of the Amesz motorhome.
This truck is fitted out for long term remote travel and is complete with all the extra fittings and equipment on the Mitsubishi 4WD truck, as well as the Amesz motor home module. The layout of the module is based on the Amesz Kakadu model, with a number of alterations and changes to meet the owner’s preferences. The motorhome has to be inspected to be fully appreciated. The photos in this posting give some idea of the quality of the build and the fit out, and additional photos can be provided.
THE 4WD TRUCK
- 2005 Amesz Mitsubishi Canter 4×4 Motorhome, 3.9 Turbo Intercooled.
- Aluminum Bulbar with Spotlights and Sand Flag.
- Aluminum Roof Rack with Wind Deflector UHF Aerial, Telstra Aerial Mounted to Roof Rack.
- Centre Support on Roof Rack to Strengthen.
- New Parabolic Springs, Shock Absorbers, Greasable
- Extra Leaf Fitted to Rear Springs, Adjustable Shockabsorbers.
- Passenger Seat Modified for extra comfort.
- Samsung 7” Tablet with Ozi Explorer, Ram Mounted.
- Centre Ash Tray removed, panel fitted with 4 USB Ports.
- UHF Radio Excellent Range with Aerial Mounted on Roof Rack.
- Drivers Left Leg Foot Rest Fitted.
- Usual Amesz Frame, Reinforced at rear for spare tyre mounts and winch.
- 6 x 19.5 x 8.25 Rims, 4 New Toyo Tyres, 2 Spare Tyres in good condition.
- Serviced every 10,000 km since new, greased every trip, spare filters supplied.
- New Alternator in Spares Package. Approx Value $800- $900
- Recently serviced, Registration due 22nd September 2021.
- Module Separate from Cab (no crawl thro) Extra Clothes drawers in place of opening + large Wardrobe. Cab Airconditioning works very well without crawl through.
THE AMESZ DESIGN MOTORHOME
The Amesz Design motorhome was manufactured in WA and completed in December 2005. The frame of the motorhome is strongly engineered with 40×40 box section steel frame clad with aluminium inside & out. Very well insulated (40mm). The same body was manufactured for people movers in the mining industry and 4WD tour operators). Amesz manufactured in excess of 50 motor homes with each motorhome designed and built to meet the individual needs of each customer.
- Thetford Cassette Toilet (large) + Sink & Shower (Hot & Cold) to Bathroom.
- 90Ltr Waco Fridge (no Freezer) Modified Compressor.
- 50Ltr Waco Chest Freezer/Fridge combo. Plenty of Fridge/Freeze space for extended outback travel.
- 2 x 186 Amp Hr Gel House Batteries fitted L & R of module for balance, covered with Ali Chequer Plate Covers.
- Usual Control Panel with PL20 Solar Charger & Monitor.
- 3 x Solar Panels on Roof, with extra Panel Stored for grey days.
- 2 x 9kg Gas Bottles mounted at rear to heat Atwood 23 Ltr Hot Water System.
- Gas Smev Hot Plates and Oven (Gas is safe & instantaneous)
- External H & C Shower.
- 2 Single Beds, convert to day bed/couch. Also converts to King size bed if required.
- Driver Side Under Bed Storage, i.e. Linen, Blankets, Food Storage.
- Passenger Side Under Bed Storage, accessible from the outside also.
- Safe welded into floor in the under bed storage.
- Rear fold out dining Table inside between Beds.
- Outside Large Drop down table LHS Close to LPG Bottles.
- Extra Lockers below Module at rear on both sides for Spare Parts, Tools etc.
- 2 x 110 Ltr Fuel Tanks, One either side for Balance. Fitted with electronic Switching – When one tank shows empty, switch over and fuel gauge reads # 2 tank – full. You don’t have to stop to Transfer fuel or have extra pumps. Flick the switch on the dash, keep driving, Range 1100km.
- 2 x Std 110 Ltr Water Tanks, with quick fill & Tap on Rear to wash Hands. Note: in 15 years of ownership only twice have we had to discard bad water, both in Major towns due to drought!
- 9KG Gas Cylinder modified for Fire Bucket, mounted under truck at rear, with quick release Straps.
- 5 CFM Heavy Duty Air Compressor, mounted in sealed box with remote Air Filer plumbed to both sides of truck to inflate tyres. Will inflate to 75 PSI.
- Shades Clip to Module, Passenger side along with end screen when parked. Driver Side Screen to shade main fridge when parked, if necessary.
- All side windows are glass Top & Bottom . Windows wind out for extra Ventilation. This was the last vehicle fitted with wind out Top & Bottom windows.
Price $139,000 ono
If you are in the market for an expedition-quality motor home that will take you pretty much anywhere in safety, with reliability and comfort this could be your dream motor home. This Amesz motorhome is ideal for short trips, or for an extended nomad life on the road enjoying the fabulous iconic destinations of Australia as well as the hidden off-road treasures.
Where is it?
The motorhome is based in Perth. We realise many potential buyers may be based in the eastern states.
Daryl 0407 081 714 (Perth Time)