Here is your chance to grab hold of an awesome off-road expedition-quality vehicle. The vehicle for sale is an Amesz Design 4WD unit converted to a motorhome in March 2016.
Amesz has a reputation second to none in the industry and their used motorhomes rarely come onto the market. Steve and I have owned our Amesz 11 years and if you read our web site you will know how much we love our AMESZ.
Details of the Amesz motorhome.
This truck is fitted out for long term remote travel and is complete with all the extra fittings and equipment on the Mitsubishi 4WD truck, as well as the Amesz motor home module. The motorhome has to be inspected to be fully appreciated. The photos in this posting give some idea of the quality of the build and the fit out, and additional photos can be provided.
THE 4WD TRUCK
- 2006 Mitsubishi Canter FG649 with 141,000 km
- Aluminum Bulbar with Spotlights
- New Shock Absorbers on the front
- 5 x 285/70R19.5 Toyo Tyres – 4 New (<10,000k) 1 Spare unused
- Registration due May 2022.
- Crawl through to back
- Bull Bar
- 12000 lb winch
- Full set appropriate recovery gear
- 5 super single wheels (All Terrain) – less than 10k
- Front diff lock (All Terrain-fitted by West Coast RV)
- UHF Radio
- Hema Maps
THE AMESZ DESIGN MOTORHOME
The Amesz Design body was manufactured in WA and Motorhome conversion completed in March 2016. The frame of the motorhome is strongly engineered with 40×40 box section steel frame clad with aluminium inside & out. Very well insulated (40mm). The same body was manufactured for people movers in the mining industry and 4WD tour operators). Amesz manufactured in excess of 50 motor homes with each motorhome designed and built to meet the individual needs of each customer.
The motorhome has a quality refit.
- Double bed
- A couch that converts to a single bed
- Hanging cupboard, plus many overhead cupboards & drawers.
- Underbed access to boot storage, and many external storage compartments
- Thetford cassette toilet, electric flush.
- Indoor shower with hot/cold water
- Outdoor shower with hot/cold water
- Stainless Steel sink
- Filtered water tap
- Thetford 4 burner gas stove with separate grill & separate oven
- Vitrifigo 220l upright elect fridge, with separate freezer
- Inverter 3kva
- Dc/dc battery charger
- 240v battery charger, fitted
- 150w Solar
- CEL-FI GO – 3G/4G mobile signal amplifier
- 3-way solar controller
- External floodlights
- 12v connections
- Safety switches & fuses
- Outside 240v connection
- Camec motorhome door, with safety mesh flyscreen door.
- 110l water tank
- Inline water filter
- 2 x Awnings – Fiama
- 2 x 4.5 gas bottles, in special thief stopper, open-air cage.
- Gas/Elec water heater
- Fuji reverse cycle airconditioner
- Electric fans
- Reading lights.
- Greywater tank.
- Driving/zombie lights.
Price $165,000 ono
If you are in the market for an expedition-quality motor home that will take you pretty much anywhere in safety, with reliability and comfort this could be your dream motor home. This Amesz motorhome is ideal for short trips, or for an extended nomad life on the road enjoying the fabulous iconic destinations of Australia as well as the hidden off-road treasures.
Where is it?
The motorhome is based in Gold Coast QLD.
Mark – 0409249611