Here is your chance to grab hold of an awesome off-road expedition-quality vehicle. The vehicle for sale is an Amesz Design motorhome with an excellent pedigree of 4WD off-road capacity combined with the custom designed internal motorhome. The whole unit is in excellent condition inside and outside, and with less than 130,000 km on the odo this Mitsitishi Canter motorhome should give the lucky buyer many years of reliable and adventurous travel.
Amesz has a reputation second to none in the industry and their used motorhomes rarely come onto the market. Steve and I have owned our Amesz 10 years and if you read our web site you will know how much we love our AMESZ.
Details of the Amesz motorhome.
This truck is fitted out for long term remote travel and is complete with all the extra fittings and equipment on the Mitsubishi 4WD truck, as well as the Amesz motor home module. The layout of the module is based on the Amesz Kakadu model, with a number of alterations and changes to meet the owner’s preferences. The motorhome has to be inspected to be fully appreciated. The photos in this posting give some idea of the quality of the build and the fit out, and additional photos can be provided.
THE 4WD TRUCK
- 2009 Mitsubishi Canter FG84 with 123,000 km
- Full service history. Immaculate condition
- Allterain warriors super single with parabolic springs.
- High clearance and approach/departure angles
- Heavy duty Bullbar
- 2 x Sherpa 17,000 winch
- Tow bar 3200kg fitted and wired (Anderson plug)
- Light force spot lights
- 6,000 GVM
- Bash plate under vehicle (air con protector)
- Uniden UHF 40 ch radio
- Super single wheels x 6 Toyo 4 New – 2 50%
- Rear mounted winch for lowering/raising spare wheels
- 2 fuel tanks 125L main 125L auxiliary with electric pump controlled in cabin with gauge. Range 1,000 – 1,200 km depending on conditions
- 2x stratos driving seats
- Centre seat folds down to centre console
- Workshop manual
- Roof racks
THE AMESZ DESIGN MOTORHOME
The Amesz Design motorhome was manufactured in WA and completed in 2009. The frame of the motorhome is strongly engineered with 40×40 box section steel frame clad with aluminium inside & out. Very well insulated (40mm). The same body was manufactured for people movers in the mining industry and 4WD tour operators). Amesz manufactured in excess of 50 motor homes with each motorhome designed and built to meet the individual needs of each customer.
The motorhome is virtually dust free reflecting the quality of the build.
- Fully welded steel subframe (40mmx40mm subframe)
- 250L water (125L water tanks X 2) with separate pumps hot and cold water
- Fast fill hose connections & pour-in lockable filler caps
- City/dockside potable water entry
- Water tank gauge
- 60L grey water tank
- Scrub protection External scrub bars full length of both sides of motorhome module
- Winch for lowering spare tyres from rear of vehicle
- Solar panels (450W) and controller
- 1×200 watt solar blanket,plugs into Anderson plug
- Lifeline Deep cycle AGM house Batteries 2x230AH
- Enerdrive DC DC battery charger
- Honda 3ka generator
- solar & alternator controller
- DC marine quality 12V distribution boards and smart controller truck to module
- 4 x 12 volt outlets (2 in house module, 1x rear locker, 1x exterior
- 1 external Anderson outlet
- 3 x 240 volt double outlets (2 in module; 1 in rear locker)
- Stainless steel sink and draining board in laminex bench top bench
- Solid laminex table
- Comfortable dinette seating with storage beneath
- East-west bed (206cm x 130cm) Slightly longer than standard queen size, slightly narrower than standard double. Good for bad backs
- Pair of wheel chocks
- Windscreen Stone guard
- 2x sirocco fans
- Rv WiFi
- Fridge freezer
- 40 litre Engels fridge under bed
- Electric fold out steps for entry
- Camec outside drop down table
- Heaps of storage space inside and out
- Rangehood (12v)
- Thetford cassette toilet in shower room
- Internal Shower and Toilet
- Air command air conditioner 240V
- All glass windows (will not scratch like acrylic) midge screens
- Upgraded heavy duty vinyl floor to commercial/industrial grade
- Heaps of storage space in module
- Fiama 45 awning
- Soniq TV
- Atwood LPG water heater
- 2000watt Cotek pure sine wave inverter
- Diesel heater
- Axis AM FM cd and DVD radio linked to TV
- Houghton 240 volt air conditioning unit
Price $155,000 ono
If you are in the market for an expedition-quality motor home that will take you pretty much anywhere in safety, with reliability and comfort this could be your dream motor home. This Amesz motorhome is ideal for short trips, or for an extended nomad life on the road enjoying the fabulous iconic destinations of Australia as well as the hidden off-road treasures.
Where is it?
The motorhome is based in Mandalong NSW 2264.