For Sale AMESZ 2012 Mitsubishi Canter FG84 4.9l Turbo Diesel 4WD.
We have just heard of AMESZ built motorhome coming up for sale in the not too distant future. This motorhome was one of the last Ames motorhomes built by the Ames Factory before it closed. Amesz a reputation second to none in the industry and their used motorhomes rarely come onto the market. Steve and I have owned our Amesz 6 years and if you read our web site you will know how much we love our AMESZ. So here is your chance to grab hold of an awesome off-road escape vehicle.
Details of the Vehicle Available.
This vehicle is Immaculate condition inside & out. The modified suspension combined with the suspension seats will give you an almost car feeling and in fact in my opinion better than some. This truck is fitted out for long term remote travel and is complete with all the bells and whistles. There are so many options that you will need to inspect to appreciate the time and effort that has been spent making this truck what it is.
- 2010/11 FG84 Last of the 4.9lt engine Canters
- Heavy duty ECB Bullbar
- Warn 15000lb winch
- ARB Intensity LED driving lights
- Upgraded headlights
- Rhino roof bars
- Wind shields
- Headlight protectors
- Stratos suspension seats with armrests & lumber adjustment & canvas covers
- GME UHF 60 ch radio
- Upgraded quality speakers
- Dynamat sound deadener installed in cab door
- Fuso floor mats
- Custom centre consul box and storage box
- LSM Technoligies heavy duty tyre monitors with 6 sensors. Capable of 32 wheels
- All Terrain Warrior parabolic springs & super single wheels x 6
- Toyo M680Z tyres travelled 32,000 kms
- Roboshock shock absorbers hand made never get hot & rebuildable
- 2 fuel tanks 210L main 80L auxiliary with electric pump controlled in cabin with gauge
- Additional truck diesel fuel filter
- 113,000 kms
Amesz Design manufactured in WA. Strong engineered 40×40 box section steel frame clad with aluminium inside & out. Very well insulated. The same body was manufactured for people movers in the mining industry. Amesz manufactured in excess of 50 motor homes
- 100L water tanks X 2 with changeover taps. Fast fill hose connections & pour in lockable filler caps
- Water tank gauge
- 60L grey water tank
- Electric folding steps
- Scrub protection bars
- Winch for lowering spare tyres
- Solar panels X 3 – 450W total
- Batteries 2 X 210ah Fullriver. New May 2017
- Xantrex 40A 3 stage battery charger
- Redarc BCDC 40A solar & alternator controller
- Blueseas DC marine quality 12V distribution boards
- Enerdrive battery monitor
- 700W pure sinewave inverter
- 3 x 12 volt outlets 1 external anderson outlet
- 4 x 240 volt double outlets
- Stainless steel L shaped 1 piece bench top with integrated sink
- Comfortable swivel reclining seats
- Solid laminex table
- Latex mattress . The best for bad backs
- Internal storage under bed with gas struts
- Eclipse radio & quality speakers
- Codan NGT HF radio with auto tune antenna & spare tap antenna. Stay in contact anywhere in Aus.
- Trauma gas hot water
- Trauma gas heater
- Smev 4 burner + grill gas stove
- Double slide out gas cooker external. Plumbed to gas system
- 9kg x2 gas bottles plumbed with change over tap
- Dometic / Waeco 175L 2 door 12V upright fridge freezer
- Programable fan for fridge ventilation
- Dometic rangehood
- Seperate filtered drinking water tap
- Dometic cassette toilet in shower room
- Dometic B3000 air conditioner 240V
- Caframo quite cabin fan
- LED stork reading bed lamps
- All lighting LED or fluorescent
- 3 external Narva LED flood lights controlled from cab & motor home
- Large roof vent with midge screen
- All glass windows with midge screens ( will not scratch like acrylic)
- Heavy duty vinyl floor including large boot
- Quality curtains
- Slide out stainless steel external table
- External aluminium storage box vented for fuel / chainsaw storage
- Small sail track slide on canvas awning with zip in end wall
- Full large sail track slide on canvas awning complete with 3 walls and draft skirt
- All pegs,ropes & poles
- All engineering certificates. Compliance Plates and manuals
- Registered WA June 18
- Full service history
- So here is the list of features:
- 6 Michelin ZXLs on Super Single Rims. 255-100 x 16 (40’ off road)
- Electric Windows
- External Shower
- Internal Shower and Toilet
- 73l Autofridge
- 250l Fuel Capacity (Fuel Economy about 16l/100kms) – effective range 1,250k
- 280L Water Capacity
- 70l Grey Water holding
- Atwood Gas (23l) hot water, SMEV 3 burner cook top and oven/grill
- Range Hood
- Bull Bar and Tow Bar
- Brand New 10,000lb winch on front
- Large Double Bed (1350×1270) Approx. 10 week’s use
- Canvas Awning
- Barratt HF radio with new Antenna.
- Two AGM high performance deep cycle (still under warranty) aux batteries.
- BP Solar Panels which allow you to live totally off the grid for as long as you would like.
- The slide out outside gas BBQ has hardly been used.
- Extra security Lockwood Deadlock on module door.
- Safe welded to framework.
- Two complete separate wash and drinking plumbing systems (including separate taps for both washing and drinking water).
- The toilet (porta-potty) has never been used and is absolutely brand new.
- Heavy duty 12v fan in the bedroom area.
- Sony AM/FM radio with CD player.
- Complete and full service history from new.
- 240v Air-conditioning.
- WA rego to April 6 2017.
Price $200,000 ono
So if you are ready for the vehicle that you can trust to take you anywhere your heart desires, please contact
Please Contact REMOVED