Expedition Vehicles4WD Heavy Duty Motorhomes
Australian Expedition Vehicles
Australia is a huge country and it can take its toll on a 4WD. Some manufacturers have saught to address this with the production of tough, go anywhere Motorhomes built on a 4WD truck chassis. One of those original manufacturers was Amesz Designs who started production in the early 1980’s. About the same time Amesz Designs was developing its own expedition vehicles, OKA Australia was also starting up their manufacturing facility, producing their first expedition vehicle in 1992 available to the public. Since then there have been more companies entering the market of supplying Expedition Vehicles like AT Warrior, SLR Motorhomes, Travel Trucks, Suncamper Motorhomes, Unidan and EVA (Expedition Vehicles Australia). Here you will find photos of Expedition Vehicles we see in our travels and occasionally an expedition vehicle for sale.
- SLRV Expedition Vehicles https://slrvexpedition.com.au
- EVA (Expedition Vehicles Australia) http://www.expeditionvehiclesaustralia.com.au/
- Earthcruiser http://earthcruiser.net.au/
- Unidan https://www.unidan.com.au/
- Travel Trucks http://www.traveltrucks.com.au/
- AT Warrior http://www.allterrainwarriors.com.au/
- Global Xplorer https://discoverymotorhomes.com.au
- Suncamper Motorhomes https://suncampermotorhomes.com.au/custom-motorhomes/
AMESZ built motorhomes have a reputation second to none in the industry and rarely come onto the market. Steve and I waited 2 years to find ours and I am sure if you read our web site you will know how much we love our AMESZ. Sadly, circumstances have bought a fellow...
The Dream Begins In November 2011, Steve and Alison Kruger proudly took delivery of a new (slightly used) Mitsubishi Canter FG649 4x4 AMESZ. Readers of our web page will know that we are both avid photographers and that we love our nature. When an opportunity to...