For Sale AMESZ 2003 Mitsubishi Canter FG649 3.9l Turbo Diesel 4WD.
We have just heard of AMESZ built motorhome coming up for sale in the not too distant future (Dec 2016). This motorhome was featured in Caravan and Motorhome magazine when it was first built and was the Amesz Design’s show piece. When this motorhome builder was in production, they had a reputation second to none in the industry and their used motorhomes rarely come onto the market. Steve and I have owned our Amesz 5 years and if you read our web site you will know how much we love our AMESZ. So here is your chance to grab hold of an awesome off-road escape vehicle.
Details of the Vehicle Available.
This vehicle has only travelled 170,000 kms and was lovingly design and maintained by its current overseas owners. The vehicle is offered with super single Michelin ZXLs (incl 2 spares). These tyres are in good condition. The super singles made it easy for this AMESZ to traverse the Simpson Desert, Hay River Road, Mitchell Plateau, Connie Sue Hwy, Ann Beadell Hwy and Gregory National Park. Think of the places you could take yourself in this tough vehicle!
So here is the list of features:
- 6 Michelin ZXLs on Super Single Rims. 255-100 x 16 (40’ off road)
- Electric Windows
- External Shower
- Internal Shower and Toilet
- 73l Autofridge
- 250l Fuel Capacity (Fuel Economy about 16l/100kms) – effective range 1,250k
- 280L Water Capacity
- 70l Grey Water holding
- Atwood Gas (23l) hot water, SMEV 3 burner cook top and oven/grill
- Range Hood
- Bull Bar and Tow Bar
- Brand New 10,000lb winch on front
- Large Double Bed (1350×1270) Approx. 10 week’s use
- Canvas Awning
- Barratt HF radio with new Antenna.
- Two AGM high performance deep cycle (still under warranty) aux batteries.
- BP Solar Panels which allow you to live totally off the grid for as long as you would like.
- The slide out outside gas BBQ has hardly been used.
- Extra security Lockwood Deadlock on module door.
- Safe welded to framework.
- Two complete separate wash and drinking plumbing systems (including separate taps for both washing and drinking water).
- The toilet (porta-potty) has never been used and is absolutely brand new.
- Heavy duty 12v fan in the bedroom area.
- Sony AM/FM radio with CD player.
- Complete and full service history from new.
- 240v Air-conditioning.
- WA rego to April 6 2017.
- The motorhome has always been stored undercover when owners were overseas and has never been exposed to the elements.
- The inside living area has been always well looked after and is almost in new condition
Price $110,000 extras included
So if you are ready for the vehicle that you can trust to take you anywhere your heart desires, please contact